Ecology Recycling Services, LLC
Reports to: General Manager
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to develop and implement the company’s advertising, marketing, and communications programs regarding its highly technical services, in order to build brand awareness, increase sales and ensure clear communication regarding a variety of matters. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator supports all internal communication initiatives and events.
- Plans and executes marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Writes press releases and prepares information for the medial to promote clients
- Analyzes the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence the public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services
- Design and create website improvements for website search optimization and mobile appearance and search functions
- Improve organic keyword searches and overall product information
- Oversee and improve our e-commerce site, customer pricing, and information portal
- Manage online avenues of production, including website, social media pages and e-commerce sites
- Coordinate with managers on all projects in reference to company website improvements, company and product video’s, and other market activities
- Ability to take and edit videos, pictures and information to make short product and training videos
- Support the sales team with up-to-date marketing and promotional materials
- Design, create and organize online and print materials and campaigns
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage
- Create and manage all internal communications systems
- Create maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Require bilingual (Spanish and English) communication.
- Maintain polite and professional communications
2– 5 years of experience preferred. Significant work experience in Marketing or Graphic Design preferred, but not required. Office environment and data entry experience required. College degree in related field (Marketing, Graphic Design, Communication, or Business) a plus.
Language Skills: Will be required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos, to write correspondence, memos, and schedule; to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients, and fellow staff.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills required.
Problem solving, reasoning, and “thinking out of the box” will be a constant requirement; in addition, applying common sense understanding to better serve our guests’ needs.
- Physically able to conduct inspections and carry equipment used for inspections.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
- Constantly sits, climbs, balances stoops, kneels, crawls, or crouches.
Regularly uses close, distance, color and peripheral vision as well as depth perception. Ability to adjust focus.
Often works indoors. Can also work outdoors in hot, wet and cold temperatures.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences
- The successful candidate will be punctual, reliable, motivated, possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high attention to detail, have the ability to meet deadlines under pressure and work safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone etiquette and computer knowledge.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must display strong motivation and resourcefulness; be self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com