Ecology Recycling Services, LLC
Class A/B Roll Off Driver
Reports to: Dispatch Manager / Yard Site Manager
General Purpose: Class A/B Roll-off Driver needed for a Recycling company. The driver will be responsible for preparing, loading, and unloading, securing materials to the facility property.
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections of assigned equipment
- Report any unsafe situations or service-related issues to dispatch.
- Report service problems, blocked containers, or any potential safety hazards.
- Report all containers damaged and in need of repair.
- Adhere to all state, federal and company driving rules and regulations.
- Ensure that equipment is kept in a good operating condition.
- Performed assigned duties on a roll of delivery and hauling routes.
- Collaborate with managers to drive projects enhancing productivity and performance without compromising quality and safety.
- Roll-off (Required)
- Truck driving: 1 year
Language Skills: English and Spanish; Will be required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos, to write correspondence, memos, and schedule.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills required.
Problem-solving, reasoning, and “thinking out of the box” will be a constant requirement; in addition, applying common sense understanding to better serve our guests’ needs.
- Physically able to conduct inspections and carry equipment used for inspections.
- Prolonged periods of sitting inside vehicle
- Prolonged periods of walking and standing if need be
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Occasionally sits, climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls or crouches.
Regularly uses close, distance, color, and peripheral vision as well as depth perception. Ability to adjust focus.
Environment/Noise: Often works outdoors in both hot and cold temperatures. Occasionally works in wet areas.
Certificates/Licenses (Preferred Qualifications): Class B license
Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability Preferences
- Experience Class B driver. Class A or B driver experience a plus.
- Willing to work different shifts and travel up to 50% of the time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com